LIRIK LAGU ON MY WAY - ALAN WALKER
LIRIK LAGU ON MY WAY - ALAN WALKER
I'm sorry but
Don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go
It's nothing personal
I draw the blinds
They don't need to see my cry
Cause even if they understand
They don't understand
[Pre-Chorus: Sabrina Carpenter]
So then when I'm finished
I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world
I'm faking my misery
Making my bitch; can't be everyone's favorite girl
[Chorus: Sabrina Carpenter]
So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way
I'm sorry but
Don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go
It's nothing personal
I draw the blinds
They don't need to see my cry
Cause even if they understand
They don't understand
[Pre-Chorus: Sabrina Carpenter]
So then when I'm finished
I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world
I'm faking my misery
Making my bitch; can't be everyone's favorite girl
[Chorus: Sabrina Carpenter]
So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way











Tidak ada komentar: